Fashion as My Career Path?

 


I caught a free live psychic reading on Youtube when I was about to sleep. I thought I have no more questions to ask a psychic, but I’m glad I asked through a phone call. Here is my transcription of the reading: (June 17, 2023)

 

---

 

Me: Is fashion the right career path for me?

 

C: You are asking if fashion career is what you are meant to be doing?

 

Me: Yes.

 

C: I’m getting that there’s much more. It’s not…yes, you can, if you would like to go to fashion – but that is not the end all be all. There’s something much greater for you. It’s nothing to do with going somewhere, creating fashion and getting a paycheck. The way you live your life has much more to do with how you extend your love to other people. That’s what I’m getting.

 

D: Yes, I would agree with what you are saying. You can go into fashion and you are suited for fashion, or you can continue to do that work because I feel like you’re doing some of that work already, at least in a small way. It looks very good for that, but I also think it’s a lonely profession. It’s not a friendly – I see something that shows me that you would have difficulty with some of the people and that it’s not a harmonious, close-knit kind of industry. It’s pretty harsh in that sense. So, I agree – yes, and there’s something else that you are meant to bring in. And because you are a love and it’s a little – I want to say that you’re open to all the harshness that’s there because of how lovely you are.

 

C: I hope this helps!

 

Me: Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts